Why a Titleist Performance Institute (TPI) Golf Fitness Screen?
The TPI golf fitness screen is for those golfers looking to increase distance, overcome persistent swing faults, or simply become physically capable of golfing more often.
How does the TPI Golf Fitness Screen Work?
The TPI golf fitness screen is a head to toe assessment that identifies a golfer’s functional limitations. It gauges a player’s range of motion, strength, flexibility, stability, posture and balance as they relate to golf. It also focuses on the basic movement patterns required to golf efficiently and produce power within your golf swing.
Why is this important to improving my golf game?
With this assessment you will gain a thorough understanding of how your body moves and what you need to work on to reach your potential.
- poor golf swing mechanics are often the result of a player’s physical limitations
- physical inabilities directly correlate to swing faults (casting, swaying, loss of golf posture, loss of power…)
- golf requires normal joint range of motion, the ability to quickly stabilize joints as well as proper motor control
- Dysfunction can lead to off-side compensation resulting in possible pain and injury
What does the Golf Fitness Screen include?
- Head to toe functional golf fitness screen (assessment)
- Customized program designed for you
- Video analysis of your golf swing – identification of potential swing faults
- Use of the MYTPI software system that includes workout descriptions and videos.
- A private golf fitness coaching session with Titleist Performance Institute Certified trainer to insure you are performing your exercises properly and with confidence.
- 6-week re-assessment to evaluate progress
Who should get a TPI Golf Fitness Screen?
- want to increase your distance, accuracy and consistency?
- want to be physically capable of golfing more rounds in a season?
- think that aches and pains and a rising handicap are part of “old age”?
If you answered “yes” to any of the above questions then … YOU!