Before you can start your online golf fitness program, you must undergo a Golf Fitness Screen. This assessment is used to identify movement limitations. The main reason for most golf swing flaws is much simpler than you think: The average golfer’s body cannot physically move the way it needs to for the clubhead to stay ‘on plane’ throughout the swing.
How/where is a Golf Fitness Screen performed?
Via Facetime, Skype, or Facebook video messenger Heather, a Level 3 TPI Certified Golf Fitness Professional connects to you and uses the video system of your choice to guide you through the assessment.
1) Movement Assessment
The TPI screen is composed of 16 assessments that can diagnose movement limitations that may be affecting your swing.
TPI refers to this relationship as the “Body-Swing Connection.”
2) Results Report
Once the screen is complete, you will be immediately sent a full results report, along with your very own “Body Swing Connection.” Additionally, you receive a 6-week program delivered through the www.myTPI website to address your limitations.
Each workout is accompanied by easy-to-follow tutorial videos, delivered straight to you via the www.myTPI website. You can access the program via your computer, laptop, iPad, or phone (iPhone or android).
The online golf fitness program was designed for people like you, who want to work on their golf fitness. Are you sure what exercises to do? Are you familiar with constructing a comprehensive plan? Would you rather work from the comfort of your home? The online golf fitness program is suitable for all fitness levels and provides a blend of coordination, mobility, stability, speed/power, and strength. All these components of fitness are essential for an efficient and athletic golf swing.
The main benefits of the program are:
• Increased club head speed i.e. more distance.
• More mobility, stability, strength, and power while playing golf and in everyday life.
• Less warm-up time required before “loosening out.”
• Reduces aches and pains, and decreases the likelihood of injury.
• Helps burn calories for a reduction in body fat when combined with an appropriate diet.
• You determine your workout time, schedule, and duration to fit your goals.
• Can the workout be done from home?
To get maximum benefit from home, I suggest the following equipment:
• Dumbbells: The weight will vary for different exercises, but pairs of 3, 5, and 10 lb would work well for most people.
• Resistance Bands: They can replace any of the exercises done on a cable machine in the gym. They are also perfect for people who travel a lot.
• Dowel Rod / PVC Pipe / Broom Handle (4-6 feet in length)
• What fitness level is this program designed for?
The program is adaptable to just about any fitness level. It is easily modified and is successful with golfers of different fitness levels, playing abilities, and ages.
• I have an injury to my ___________, can I still do the program?
Regardless of the injury you have (unless very acute and/or severe), there are large parts of the program you will be able to do and benefit from. When done appropriately the program could also serve as great rehab.
• Can I buy the program now, and do it at a later date?
Yes, after you buy it just e-mail me the date you would like to start.
• Can the workouts be printed so I can take them to the gym?
Yes. Log into your account and print the workout sheets.
Initial Online Assessment – $150.00
6-week Program Renewal – $ 95.00