Individual/Group Golf Fitness Program Design – The Steps involved:
- Heather comes to your home* to Perform your 16-point Golf Screen (1-1.5 hours)
-Discuss your goals, Workout plan and any questions you may have.
- Video-tape your Golf Swing
-Heather will perform a video analysis of your Golf Swing to identify Potential Swing Faults that correlate to your physical limitations
-You connect with your Golf Coach to discuss and correct
- Follow up session (within 1 week) for exercise demo and TPI Site access and use.
You receive your plan for the next 6 weeks, and your re-assessment date.
- During the next 6 weeks, you work through your exercise plan with support via email, text and phone.
– Personal One-on-One training sessions are available at $65.00/hour.
- 6-week Re-Assessment (1-1.5 hours) – It is just a guess unless you assess.
- Discuss your goals and your Plan moving forward.
*The Initial phase of Golf Fitness revolves around Mobility and Stability.
The exercises involved in increasing performance in these areas can be done using exercises bands and your body weight.
**Online Golf Fitness Program
Steps 1 – 6 are the same with the exception of:
- Heather coming to your home.
The initial assessment is done via Skype, FaceTime, or Facebook video messenger.
- One-on-One personal training sessions are available via Skype, FaceTime, or Facebook video messenger at $65.00/hour.